Attend this EBC Rhode Island Webinar to hear from leaders at the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management discuss what their top environmental enforcement priorities were for 2020 and what direction regulatory enforcement will take in Rhode Island for 2021 and beyond.
Representatives will present on:
- Overview of enforcement initiatives for 2020 and 2021
- Overview of RIDEM’s procedures for identifying and taking enforcement actions
- RIDEM’s plans for continued use of Notices of Violations, Expedited Citation Notices, and other resources to achieve regulatory compliance
- Key regulatory changes in progress
Following these presentations will be a moderated panel discussion with the speakers and the registered attendees to discuss environmental compliance issues facing not only Rhode Island, but the regional area as well.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (1.5 training contact hours). Certificates are automatically provided via email link for registered attendees at the conclusion of the webinar.
- Christian Capizzo, Counsel, Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP
- Christine E. Dieter, Associate, Hinckley Allen
- Terrence Gray, Acting Director, Department of Environmental Management, State of Rhode Island
RIDEM Compliance and Inspection Updates and Overview
- David Chopy, Administrator, Office of Compliance & Inspection, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
USEPA Region 1 Enforcement and Compliance Assurance
- James Chow, Deputy Director, Enforcement and Compliance Assurance Division, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Region 1
The available PowerPoint presentations from the EBC Rhode Island Webinar: RIDEM Compliance and Enforcement – Hot Topics in 2020 and What to Watch Out for in 2021 completed on July 22, 2021, can be viewed below.
All registered attendees receive the link to the webinar recording five business days after the conclusion of the webinar. If you are a registered attendee and did not receive the webinar recording, please contact the EBC office.
The webinar recording is available to EBC Members via the Info Hub. If you are an employee of an EBC Member Company and cannot access the Info Hub, please contact the EBC Office.
Non-Members are welcome to register and pay the Non-Member registration rate to receive access to the webinar recording.
Environmental Business Council of New England
117 Kendrick Street
Needham, MA 02494
Office: (617) 505-1818
Email: [email protected]