All program registration is available online up until the day before the program. A late fee of $20.00 will apply for registrations occurring within two business days of the program’s start date. Exceptions will be noted on the EBC website. Registrations are accepted at the door. If at any time registrations are NOT accepted at the door it will be clearly stated on the EBC website.
Special Program Rates
The Government/Nonprofit Rate applies to those employed by government agencies, nonprofit organizations, or municipalities. This rate does not apply to those volunteering as board members, committee members, or other non-employment roles within government agencies, nonprofit organizations, or municipalities.
Job Seeker Rate
This reduced rate of $25.00 is available to those currently seeking employment. This rate is not applicable to those who are self-employed.
At this time there is no Student Rate. Please contact the EBC directly for information about attending an EBC program as a student.
EBC Member Program Discounts
The group rate is available for most EBC Programs and Events. Register five EBC Member attendees for the price of four. All five registrations must be the full price EBC Member Rate to qualify.
Ascending Professionals Rate
This reduced rate of $25.00 is available for most EBC Programs, Meetings and Events. To qualify for the Ascending Professionals Rate you must currently be employed by an EBC Member Company and have worked in the energy and/or environmental field for less than ten years (this is not an age-specific restriction).
EBC Member Only Programs
All EBC Committee meetings are for EBC member companies only unless otherwise specified. There is no charge to attend these committee meetings. There is no limit to the number of individuals from member companies who can attend these committee meetings. Committee meetings provide an opportunity for EBC members to meet in a small group and hear federal, state and/or private sector experts discuss technical, regulatory, and management issues and potential business development opportunities.
Cancellations received up to two business days prior to a program or event will be refunded the full registration fee unless otherwise noted. All cancellations must be received via email ([email protected]) or phone (617-505-1818). Registrants who do not attend or fail to cancel two business days prior to a program will forfeit the full registration fee. Substitutions are accepted.
The EBC sends emails for program announcements, e-calendars and newsletters. If you have registered for an EBC program, the EBC will add your name to the email distribution list. A Safe Unsubscribe is included with each email – feel free to contact the EBC with any questions regarding the mailing list. The EBC does not rent or sell email addresses to other parties.
Greening the EBC
The EBC is constantly reviewing procedures to reduce resources used, reuse appropriately, and recycle what cannot be reused. The following measures are taken to reduce the impact of EBC’s activities on the environment:
- Handouts are always printed double-sided
- Presentations are posted electronically
- Name tags are collected and re-used, when possible
- Whenever possible EBC orders catering through Basil Tree, a sustainable catering company based in Cambridge, MA and catering companies like Tidewater Catering that provide reusable platters and coffee servers to reduce waste
- Office location is easily accessible via public transportation
- All paper used is 100% post-consumer recycled
- Laser printer ink cartridges are recycled and replaced by Encore Images
- When possible, office products (e.g. paper clips, folders, binders) are reused
- All office electronics are powered down at the end of each day
- The EBC office maintains reusable dishes, flatware, and cups for staff
- The EBC office maintains a compost bin