- This event has passed.
EBC Remediation Program: Managing PCB Impacted Building Materials
June 10, 2014 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
This program is sponsored by:
Over the past several years, the occurrence of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in building materials has been a growing concern for public and private property owners in New England. The approaches used for the management of these materials, however, have been inconsistently applied throughout the industry. This EBC program will focus on issues of PCB-impacted building materials, pertinent regulations, types of waste, assessment techniques, risk characterization, remediation/abatement methods, disposal options, and deed restrictions for remaining impacts.
Our speakers are industry experts on this topic and include an environmental attorney providing a legal perspective. This EBC program will also focus on the recent reinterpretation of Bulk Product Waste in the TSCA regulations and will include a panel discussion on the state of the industry.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Frank Ricciardi, P.E., LSP, Vice President, EG&E Program Manager, Weston & Sampson
- Robert Atwood, President & CEO, Resource Controls, Inc.
- Jim Currier, Project Manager, Weston & Sampson
- Ross Hartman, JM Environmental
- Dave Mastay, Senior Project Sales Representative, Sika Corporation
- Dean Soultanian, Director of Proposal Development, TMC Environmental
- Tim Snay, Vice President, Ransom Consulting
- Rick Vandenburg, Senior Project Manager, Weston & Sampson
Please visit the Presentations section of the EBC website to view the available presentations from this program.