Next Program Planning Meeting
Page Last Updated August 17, 2022
Site Remediation and Redevelopment Committee
The mission of the EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Committee is to identify and address remediation and redevelopment issues that are of importance to EBC members and their clients. Issues include but are not limited to legislative, regulatory and policy developments, innovative technologies, and business development opportunities at the federal, state, regional, and local level.
These issues are addressed by providing objective information from up-to-date and reliable sources including government officials, technology developers, and business experts.
To implement this mission statement, the committee will:
- Create and foster an open and ongoing exchange with legislators and regulators.
- Organize focus groups to provide state regulators and policy makers with ideas, experiences and opinions on defined draft policies or regulations.
- Organize quarterly or monthly committee meetings where guest speakers can address topics of concern.
- Organize seminars, workshops or conferences on major topics of concern.
- Organize matchmaking programs
- Foster networking opportunities that creating opportunities for the EBC membership to meet important stakeholders including potential clients and other EBC members.
Program topics include:
- State and Federal Brownfields Program Activities
- Case Studies
- Due Diligence
- Sediment Management
- PCB/TSCA Issues