The Annual EBEE Awards Celebration is the EBC’s most significant event of the year and requires a team effort. Thank you to the members of the awards committee who actively participate in the planning and coordination of the annual awards. Their participation is essential to the success of the EBEE Awards Celebration.
In the fall of 2016 the EBC Board of Directors decided that beginning in 2017, the EBC Board of Directors Vice Chair of Programming will also act as the Chair of the EBEE Awards Committee.
2023 EBEE Awards Committee Chair
Tricia Pinto, Senior Vice President
Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc.
Kathleen M. Brill, Partner
Foley Hoag, LLP
Angela Cincotta, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
Danielle Sylvia Cofelice, P.E., Project Engineer
Edward W. Ionata, Senior Vice President
Alan Kao, Global Director, ESG Services
Stacy H. Minihane, PWS, Senior Associate
Beals + Thomas
Michael J. Scipione, CEO
Weston & Sampson
Jessica Yeager, Senior Engineer
Past EBEE Awards Committee Chairs
- 2021 – Robert P. Hamilton, Jr., Woods Hole Group
- 2020 – Catherine Finneran, Eversource Energy
- 2019 – Francis J. Hoey, Tighe & Bond
- 2018 – Robert D. Cox, Jr., Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- 2017 – Robert D. Cox, Jr., Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- 2016 – Peggy Briggs, Epsilon Associates, Inc.
- 2015 – Leo Pierre Roy, VHB, Inc.
- 2014 – Leo Pierre Roy, VHB, Inc.
- 2013 – Leo Pierre Roy, VHB, Inc.
- 2012 – Michael J. Scipione, Weston & Sampson
- 2011 – Doug W. Youngen, Triumvirate Environmental
- 2010 – Arthur Mabbett, Mabbett & Associates, Inc.
- 2009 – Doug W. Youngen, Triumvirate Environmental
- 2008 – Robert D. Cox, Jr., Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- 2007 – Robert D. Cox, Jr., Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- 2006 – Ed Ionata, Tetra Tech
- 2005 – Mary Ryan, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
- 2004 – Will Wright, Will Wright Consulting, Inc.
- 2003 – Joan Gardner, Applied Geographics
- 2002 – Harlan Doliner, Verrill Dana LLP
- 2001 – Neal Maxymillian, Maxymillian Technologies