The Annual APEX Awards is EBC’s most significant event of the year and requires a team effort. Thank you to the members of the awards committee who actively participate in the planning and coordination of the annual awards. From logistics to nomination review, budgeting to sponsorship solicitation, their participation is essential to the success of the APEX Awards.
2024 APEX Awards Committee Chair
Tricia Pinto, Vice Chair, Programming, EBC Board of Directors
Senior Vice President
Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc.
Jon Abplanalp, Vice President
Resource Options, Inc.
Kathleen M. Brill, Partner
Foley Hoag, LLP
Margaret Byrne, ENV SP, Scientist III
Woodard & Curran
Angela Cincotta, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
Danielle Sylvia Cofelice, P.E., Project Engineer
Jessica Englehart, P.E., Senior Environmental Specialist-Remediation
Edward W. Ionata, Senior Vice President
Alan Kao, Global Director, ESG Services
Joe McLoughlin, LSP, LEP, Vice President
BETA Group, Inc.
Stacy H. Minihane, PWS, Senior Associate
Beals + Thomas
Mark Tisa, Director
Massachusetts Division of Fisheries and Wildlife
Jessica Yeager, Principal
Past Annual Awards Committee Chairs
- 2023 – Tricia Pinto, Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc.
- 2022 – Robert P. Hamilton, Jr., Woods Hole Group
- 2021 – Robert P. Hamilton, Jr., Woods Hole Group
- 2020 – Catherine Finneran, Eversource Energy
- 2019 – Francis J. Hoey, Tighe & Bond
- 2018 – Robert D. Cox, Jr., Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- 2017 – Robert D. Cox, Jr., Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- 2016 – Peggy Briggs, Epsilon Associates, Inc.
- 2015 – Leo Pierre Roy, VHB, Inc.
- 2014 – Leo Pierre Roy, VHB, Inc.
- 2013 – Leo Pierre Roy, VHB, Inc.
- 2012 – Michael J. Scipione, Weston & Sampson
- 2011 – Doug W. Youngen, Triumvirate Environmental
- 2010 – Arthur Mabbett, Mabbett & Associates, Inc.
- 2009 – Doug W. Youngen, Triumvirate Environmental
- 2008 – Robert D. Cox, Jr., Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- 2007 – Robert D. Cox, Jr., Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- 2006 – Ed Ionata, Tetra Tech
- 2005 – Mary Ryan, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
- 2004 – Will Wright, Will Wright Consulting, Inc.
- 2003 – Joan Gardner, Applied Geographics
- 2002 – Harlan Doliner, Verrill Dana LLP
- 2001 – Neal Maxymillian, Maxymillian Technologies