The Northern New England Chapter of SWANA – Maine Program Committee is hosting a Technical Session on Monday, February 24, 2022, at 2:00 p.m.
Hear from industry and H.R. experts on best practices for recruiting and retaining talent in this competitive environment.
It’s not about trying to fill an open position… it’s about how many vacancies do you have and what are you doing about it? Come learn from the experts on what you CAN do about it that will keep the wheels turning. You will learn the best practices for recruiting talent in these trying times and how to retain your most productive workers.
- David Biderman, Executive Director & CEO SWANA
- Mike Rodney, Talent Acquisition Manager, WIN Waste Innovations
- Jenn Bradford, Consultant/Recruiter KMA HR Consulting
- Don Brewer, HR Director, Cumberland County (Maine) & Mary Payson, Recruiter, Cumberland County
- Peter Parizo, Workforce Development Manager, Sargent Corporation
- Kevin Richardson, Apprenticeships, City of Rock Hill, South Carolina
Click here to register.
If you have any questions, please call Denise Mungen at (207) 523-3100 or at email [email protected]