PAINLESS NETWORKING a.k.a How to work a room!
Tuesday, September 27
Networking: 5:30 – 6:00pm
Program: 6:00 – 8:00pm
Hampton Inn, 319 Speen Street, Natick
SWEP is offering a new event that will teach you how to handle business situations, from conferences to cocktail parties, with poise and confidence. Effective networking is an essential professional skill.
This interactive program is designed to be educational and entertaining. You will have the opportunity to practice what you learn in class. We will cover such topics as:
- What to know before you go
- Name tags: Where they go and why
- Handshakes: Lessons from Goldilocks
- Introductions: What they say about you
- Body Language: What you are really saying
- Building Business Relationships
- Conversation: Business versus Social
- Connecting with Clients and Customers
Our Guest Speaker will be Jodi RR Smith of Mannersmith Etiquette Consulting. Jodi is a nationally known etiquette expert, specializing in personal and professional conduct. Jodi has been seen on the NBC Today Show, Good Morning America and the CBS Early Show. She is the author of three books and is well known among her clients for her educational and entertaining style.
Cost: $30 SWEP Members, $45 non-members
Complimentary heavy hors d’oeurvres and cash bar will be available
Register by September 21st
Register Online: www.swep-ma.org
Become a Member today to save $$!!
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.