It gives me great pleasure to announce that Shri Madhusudhan, Director of Environmental and Property Management at Northeast Utilities, continues as the chairwoman of the EBC Connecticut Chapter.
The mission of the EBC Connecticut Chapter is to identify and address issues of concern and of interest to EBC members and their clients in Connecticut. Issues include legislative, regulatory and policy developments in Connecticut, recent project successes and how they were accomplished, and networking and business development opportunities at the federal, state, regional, and local level. These issues are addressed by providing objective information from up- to-date and reliable presenters.
- Air Quality and Climate Change
- Renewable Energy and Energy Issues
- Site Remediation and Redevelopment Including Managing PCBs
- Solid Waste Management
- Water and Wastewater
For more information on the EBC Connecticut Chapter, please follow this link on the EBC website.
The members of the EBC Connecticut Chapter’s Leadership team meet routinely with the committee chair to identify topics for future EBC programs. As part of their responsibility, members of the leadership team will also take on the role of program chair to organize and moderate EBC programs for this chapter.
Current members of the EBC Connecticut Chapter’s Leadership Team include:
- John Abplanalp, Vice President, Resource Options, Inc.
- Matt Clark, President/CEO, TMC Environmental
- John Figurelli, Team Leader, Weston & Sampson
- Fran Hoey, Senior Vice President, Tighe & Bond
- Carl Stopper, Vice President, TRC Environmental
- Scott Sutter, Co-Founder & Vice President, Howes Insurance Group
- John Wadsworth, Partner, Brown & Rudnick LLP
- Mitchell Wurmbrand, Vice President, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
Daniel K. Moon
President & Executive Director
Environmental Business Council of New England