Date & Time
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
West Barnstable Community Building
2377 Meetinghouse Way
West Barnstable, MA
Join the Cape Cod Cooperative Extension to learn more about resources that municipalities, non-governmental organizations, and businesses can use to address hazardous chemical vulnerabilities, increase climate change preparedness, and protect public safety.
Workshop is free! Light refreshments will be served.
Continuing Education Credits:
- Certified Floodplain Managers (CFM) can receive 2 CEUs from the Association of State Flood Plain Managers (ASFPM)
- Health Agents can receive 2 CEUs from BC County Health
- Tiffany Skogstrom, Office of Technical Assistance
- Rick Ferreira, Taunton Emergency Managemeny Agency (TEMA)
- Shannon Jarbeau, Cape Cod Cooperative Extension, Woods Hole Sea Grant
To RVSP please call the Cape Cod Cooperative Extension at (508) 375-6690, or visit their website: http://www.capecodextension.org.