Nixon Peabody is pleased to inform you that Jim Duffy will be speaking at the EUCI webinar, “Solar Development on Landfills, Impoundments, Brownfields and Utility Contaminated Sites.” As our guest, you are eligible for 10% off the registration fee. See details below.
We look forward to having you in attendance and will be prepared to answer your questions and provide you the latest information on these topics. Click here for more information about Nixon Peabody’s Renewable Energy practice.
With solar power now in the mainstream of energy resource development, the aggressive search for suitable greenfield sites has prompted savvy investors, project developers, suppliers, and power organizations to consider sites with less conventional development characteristics. This conference will examine the significant aspects of developing solar energy on landfills, brownfields and other contaminate sites. It will consider utility interconnection, engineering, permitting, environmental and regulatory, legal, risk and financing issues. Developers, regulatory officials, investors and legal specialists with expertise in this very special arena will conduct the program, using case studies and examples from successful projects. Attendees will gain practical and technical skills that allow them to:
- Analyze PV technical and economic factors unique to landfills
- Design solar projects on these areas
- Assess the environmental engineering aspects of siting
- Identify interconnection considerations and constraints
- Evaluate the insurance and risk management connected to these projects
- Analyze landfill reuse permits
- Identify legal aspects of development and financing
- Evaluate the technical and practical considerations municipalities must consider when planning these projectsUse discount code SOL0221SPK when registering »