Thoughts and Insights from Leading Women in the Public Sector
Friday, November 18, 2016
Cafeteria East Dining Room
107 Selden Street
Berlin, CT 06037
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. – Registration, Networking, and Light Breakfast
8:30 – 9:30 a.m. – Panel Discussion
REGISTER HERE. $40 for members and $50 for non-members.
Join us for a conversation with inspiring, influential women involved in discussions and questions relating to Connecticut’s energy future, including:
- What recommendations can we expect from the 2016 Comprehensive Energy Strategy?
- What role can nuclear power play?
- What efforts has Connecticut made to contract for clean energy?
- How will all of this impact consumers?
- State Representative Lonnie Reed – House Chair, Energy and Technology Committee, Connecticut General Assembly
- Tracy Babbidge – Bureau Chief, Bureau of Energy and Technology Policy, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Elin Katz – Consumer Counsel, Connecticut Office of Consumer Counsel