Women of FIRE is an annual award that recognizes the key, female players in the local FIRE (Finance, Insurance and Real Estate) sector. The fifth annual Women of FIRE award celebrates the best and the brightest women in the industry.
“We received many exceptional nominations for this year’s Women of FIRE, but I am pleased to announce that our search has finally reached a conclusion. We have narrowed it down to a deserving group of women who are rising to the top of this industry and achieving excellence on a day-to-day basis. They are pioneers, philanthropists and innovators, and their powerful influence is being felt on the keystone sectors of the U.S. economy,” said Timothy M. Warren Jr., CEO of The Warren Group, publisher of Banker & Tradesman.
With an extensive track record of successfully assisting clients through the regulatory processes associated with development, institutional, and infrastructure projects, Peggy is well deserving of this recognition. Her experience and knowledge of past precedents with MEPA, NEPA, Article 80, and waterfront permitting helps to develop the most streamlined approval process available for projects.
“I am very pleased to be selected along with the other women this year,” said Peggy.
The following 15 women were named this year’s Women of FIRE:
- Tina Bacci, Principal and Director of Research, Real Estate Sales Integration Solutions
- Leslie Bos, Real Estate Director, Jamaica Plain Neighborhood Development Corporation
- Margaret Briggs, Managing Principal, Epsilon Associates, Inc.
- Audra Dainora, Principal, Ardent Design LLC
- Jordanna Ferreira, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Compliance Officer, The Davis Companies
- Dena Hall, Western Mass Regional President, Chief Marketing Officer & President, United Bank Foundation Massachusetts
- Teresa Hassara, Executive Vice President and Head of Institutional Business, TIAA-CREF
- Jeannette Lanza, President, H.J. Knight International
- Jennifer Malboeuf Crampton, Vice President and Senior Relationship Manager – Community Lending & Investment, Wells Fargo
- Karen Marryat, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Blue Hills Bank
- Nancy Ann McCafferty, Senior Loan Officer, Massachusetts Housing Partnership
- Margery Piercey, Member, Wolf & Company, P.C.
- Lauren Plant, Investor Relations, Calare Properties
- Paula Savard, President, Aberman and Associates
- Ellen Tan, CEO, Commonwealth Land Trust
For more information about the awards luncheon, please visit: http://www.thewarrengroupevents.com/btwof/.
About the Women of FIRE awards:
Banker & Tradesman is shining a light on the female innovators who are making a significant impact on the finance, insurance and real estate (FIRE) industries. There is a growing amount of women who are paving the way in what was once a male-dominated sector, and as more and more women rise to the top of these industries, their achievements should be illuminated, acknowledging them and inspiring others.
Nominees must be women employed in Massachusetts by any business or institution facilitating transactions for finance, insurance or real estate at any level.
The awards luncheon will be held at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown Boston on July 28th from 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Natalie Herald, Senior Investment Officer of Fidelity’s High Yield Real Estate Group will give the keynote speech. Banker & Tradesman will be running profiles of each woman in a special section on July 27.
Epsilon Associates, Inc. is a mid-sized environmental engineering and consulting firm located in Maynard, Massachusetts. Epsilon is privately owned, which enables us to focus on client results, rather than corporate goals. Our reputation for practical strategies, a focused work effort, and successful project outcomes has made Epsilon an industry leader. For more information on the company, please visit our website www.epsilonassociates.com.