EBC and Epsilon are Pleased to Congratulate Managing Principal Peggy Briggs on Being Selected a WBJ 2017 Outstanding Women in Business
Epsilon is pleased to announce that Managing Principal and EBC Board of Director Peggy Briggs was selected by the Worcester Business Journal as a 2017 Outstanding Women in Business. The award remains Worcester Business Journal’s most competitive and highly selective awards. This year there were with 48 nominations for 42 women and of those only 6 are chosen.
Outstanding Women in Business winners are selected on their achievements and impact on the community. Peggy has done this in her own way and as such is being recognized for her achievements in and out of the work place.
Peggy has been instrumental in growing Epsilon from a company that started with just 7 partners 20 years ago to a 53-employee firm grossing about $12 million annually. With an extensive track record of successfully assisting clients through the regulatory processes combined with her involvement on boards and interest in mentoring other women in the field, Peggy is well deserving of this recognition.
“I am very pleased to be selected along with the other women this year,” said Peggy.
The following six women were named 2017 WBJ Outstanding Women in Business:
- Margaret “Peggy” Briggs – Managing Principal, Epsilon Associates
- Andrea Bovill – President & CEO of Ascentria Care Alliance
- Jill Green LeBow – Senior vice president & chief human resources officer, Fallon Health
- Karen E. Duffy – President & CEO, Worcester Credit Union
- Cheryl A. W. Eidinger-Taylor – President & chief operating officer, ERA Key Realty Services
- AiVi Nguyen – Partner, Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
Find out more about this prestigious award and meet each of the outstanding women by visiting the WBJ website.
Read more about Peggy at: http://www.wbjournal.com/article/20171030/PRINTEDITION/171029938.