Come join us as we learn about how carbon pricing could work in Massachusetts, and why “tax” may not be the right word for it. This timely discussion will address carbon pricing, including State Senator Michael Barrett’s proposed carbon pricing legislation, and the interplay with the new Baker administration, EPA’s Clean Power Plan, RGGI, and the results of DOER’s recent study on a carbon fee or tax. It is sure to be a rousing and informative discussion. Drinks and light appetizers will be served. The event is complimentary and open to all, but space is limited, so please RSVP (please also RSVP so your name can be added to security and bring a photo ID, which will be required). We hope to see you there!
- Zaurie Zimmerman, Zaurie Zimmerman Associates and Climate XChange
- State Senator Michael Barrett
- Wayne Davis, Harvest Power
- Gilbert Metcalf, Tufts University, Professor of Economics
February 4, 2015 at the offices of Prince Lobel Tye LLP (100 Cambridge St, Boston)
- 5:30 – 6pm registration and networking
- 6 – 7:30pm panel and Q&A followed by networking