AEE New England believes the future of energy efficiency rests heavily on the shoulders of the next generation. AEE New England is proud to award academic scholarships each year to those pursuing careers in the energy field.
AEE New England has recently made changes to the local chapter’s scholarship program to work in partnership with the AEE foundation on applicant selection and scholarship awards.
Please see the below instructions on how to apply:
To apply for a scholarship through the local AEE New England chapter, please fill out and submit the following application to [email protected]
- Save the application form to your desktop by clicking the following link or opening the attached PDF: 2023 Scholarship Form
- Send the completed form along with the below attachments, which are also outlined in Steps 3-5 of the form:
- A personal recommendation from a faculty member of the school that the student is attending that describes the student’s academic standing, character, and financial need.
- Current Transcript (unofficial transcripts are OK)
- A 200-300 Word Statement from the student explaining why the student wishes to study energy engineering, energy management/sustainable studies. This statement should also describe financial need.
- Send the completed form and above attachments to [email protected].
After receiving the application, AEE New England will review and attach a chapter recommendation to all qualifying candidates before sending to the AEE Foundation.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please feel free to reach out to AEE New England at [email protected].