- This event has passed.
Third Annual EBC Breakfast Meeting with MA DEP Commissioner Bob Golledge
September 27, 2005 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am EDT
At this breakfast the Massachusetts DEP Commissioner will discuss those environmental issues that are priorities for the Commonwealth this year. Commissioner Golledge will also provide insight into those issues that have implications and provide opportunity for the environmental industry.
In June of 2003, Commissioner Golledge was appointed by Secretary Roy Herzfelder to lead the Massachusetts DEP. Make plans now to attend this breakfast meeting, almost a year to the day since he last spoke to the EBC. Learn about the Commissioner’s successes over the past 12 months and about his programs and priorities for the future. Gain insight into issues that have implications for both you and your clients.
Budget DEP FY-06 funding levels
- DEP FY-06 priorities
- Measures of Success
- Regional Office Structure
- Enforcement activities and priorities
- Sector and issue-based Environmental Results Programs (ERP)
- Water Management Act ? policy, changes to Title 5
- Wetlands Protection
- Dredging Regulations
- Water Infrastructure ? regional planning for SRF funding
- Implementations of Solid Waste bans
- SRF funding and approval process
- As well as other issues.