This EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Committee program will discuss Contaminants of Emerging Concern (CEC) that are increasingly being detected in groundwater, surface water, and drinking water. This program will cover regulatory/legal issues, technical issues, known and suspected health impacts, and treatment technologies for the ever increasing list of CECs. Part of the program will include state officials who have been invited to discuss the regulatory programs and constraints designed to protect the public from these contaminants.
Refreshments (beer & wine, appetizers) are included with registration.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Russell Schuck, P.G., Vice President, Haley & Aldrich, Inc.
- Andy Bishop, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, ect2
- Angela Gallagher, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Blake Martin, Senior Associate, Weston & Sampson
- Gerard Martin, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Please visit the Presentations section of the EBC website to view the available presentations.