Struggling to implement a DEI Committee within your firm? Are your firm’s DEI Committee volunteers feeling burned out? Looking for a place to discuss your firm’s DEI Committee strategy?
Join EBC’s series of informal discussion meetings intended to facilitate information sharing across firms as it relates to implementing internal DEI Committees and fostering their success. Each meeting has a dedicated topic to explore, with “wins and woes” shared by participants. Meet a group of like-minded individuals open to sharing their experiences and leave with a new tool or strategy to implement within your own firm’s DEI Committee.
This meeting will focus on retaining a diverse workforce. Other meetings in the series:
- Navigating Burnout and Emotional Labor – Tuesday, April 25, 2023 from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The Constant Need for Content Creation – Tuesday, June 27, 2023 from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Building DEI Trainings and Gaining Buy-In – Tuesday, August 22, 2023 from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Moving Away from Metrics and Measures – Tuesday, October 24, 2023 from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Retaining a Diverse Workforce – Tuesday, December 19, 2023 from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – registration below
EBC is committed to fostering Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and supporting its member firms as they navigate best practices and different approaches to address this important subject. EBC encourages you or a representative from your firm to participate in this series so that the environmental and energy industries can work toward advancing meaningful DEI goals.
EBC Discussion Meetings are open to EBC Members only. The intention of the meeting is to provide an opportunity for EBC Members to connect with others and discuss a current issue in the industry. Moderation will be light and all are encouraged to ask questions and provide their thoughts.
Find out more about the EBC Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee.