- This event has passed.
Program Postponed: EBC Renewable Energy Program: Solar Energy Matchmaking Forum
October 1, 2014 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
This program has been postponed. Updates will be announced shortly.
This program is sponsored by:
This EBC Solar Energy Matchmaking Forum will provide an opportunity for all companies involved in Solar Energy to learn about each others’ projects, equipment, services and technologies in order to facilitate collaboration in the development of solar projects. Each presenter is allotted a five minute presentation time accompanied by one PowerPoint slide to inform the attendees about the company’s products and/or services. Learn first-hand about the services or equipment provided from various businesses involved in solar energy in New England. This forum will be especially useful for companies and municipalities interested in getting their team together and procuring the required equipment or services for future private and government solar projects.
- Is your company in the process of developing/planning a solar energy project?
- Does your company produce or sell equipment for solar energy projects?
- Does your company provide consulting, legal or financial services for solar energy projects?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, plan to participate in this EBC Solar Energy Matchmaking Forum scheduled for October 1, 2014.
Who should participate:
- Consultants and Engineers
- Energy Developers
- Construction Contractors
- Energy Companies
- Transmission Developers
- Electrical Companies
- Financing Agents
- Technology Developers
- Solar Installers
Current Attendee List.
This event will also provide an opportunity for companies to showcase their project, equipment or equipment with a table-top display.
To participate, you have four options:
- Register to be a presenter. Each presenter will be scheduled to make a 5 minute presentation on their project, equipment or service accompanied by one PowerPoint slide.
- Register to showcase your company with a tabletop display (this registration includes one staff person).
- Register to attend to listen to the company presentations or provide additional staffing if your company is showcasing.
- Register to be a sponsor of the program. For more information on sponsorship, click here.
PowerPoint Submission: All presenters must submit a one-slide PowerPoint presentation to the EBC in advance, no later than Monday, September 29, 2014 via email to agisinger (at) ebcne.org. Please make the email subject: “Solar Matchmaking Presentation”.
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:30am – 8:00am
Program: 8:00am – 12:00pm
EBC members: $50*
Government & Non-Profit Rate: $25
Showcasing – EBC members: $300*
Showcasing – Non-Members: $500*
Showcasing – Government & Non-Profit Rate: $200
*After September 29 and at the door, add $20.
Cancellations must be received by 5pm on September 29 for a refund. No-shows will be charged.
Subsidized Registration Rates
Subsidized registrations are not accepted at the door. Only 5 registrations available at each rate.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees who are currently unemployed, NOT self-employed.
Young Environmental Professional Rate: $25
For EBC Members only. Attendees who have worked in their field for less than 5 years.