This program is sponsored by:
Respond to the Pope’s Call to protect Mother Earth and the Obama Administration’s new carbon restrictions by joining us to hear EPA present their new Clean Energy Plan with initial reactions from the utilities, generators and the Attorney General’s Office. Representatives from affected energy sectors will also explain how they plan to help the region respond to the Obama Administration (and the Pope), including natural gas, Canadian hydroelectric power, solar and energy efficiency. In addition, Deepwater Wind’s CEO will show slides of the recent installation of the foundations for the first offshore wind farm in the U.S. off Block Island, RI. Finally, learn about new bills to promote offshore wind, Canadian hydro and New England onshore wind.
- Michael Ernst, Executive Advisor, Power Advisory LLC
- H. Curtis Spalding, Regional Administrator, U.S. EPA – Region 1
- Daniel W. Allegretti, Vice President, State Government Affairs – East, Exelon Corp.
- Stephen B. Barrett, LEED AP, Director of Clean Energy, HMMH
- Thomas Brostrøm, General Manager, North America, DONG Energy
- Susan E. Coakley, Executive Director, Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP)
- Christophe Courchesne, Chief, Environmental Protection Division, Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office
- Jeffrey Grybowski, Chief Executive Officer, Deepwater Wind, LLC
- Matthew A. Morrissey, Executive Director, Offshore Wind Massachusetts
- David L. O’Connor, Senior Vice President for Energy and Clean Technology, ML Strategies; representing Nalcor
- Mary Ellen Paravalos, Director, Strategy & Performance, National Grid
- Emily Rochon, Director of Energy and Environmental Policy, Boston Community Capital
- Rebecca L. Tepper, Deputy Bureau Chief of the Energy and Environment Bureau and Chief of the Energy and Telecommunications Division, Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office
- Shutsu Wong, Environmental Engineer, Energy and Climate Unit, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – Region 1
Visit the Presentations section of the EBC website to view the available presentations from this program.