- This event has passed.
Environmental Industry Summit VIII, March 3-5
March 3, 2010 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Environmental Industry Summit is a national three-day learning event bringing together professionals from the environmental industry.
With an ideal setting, ample networking opportunities and presentations and panel discussions from environmental industry executives and analysts, the Environmental Industry Summit offers a unique opportunity to gain valuable perspective on today’s environmental industry.
- EBJ’s State-of-the-Industry presentation on all 14 segments (All registrants receive an electronic data set.)
- EBJ’s man in Washington reports on Obama, Congress, climate & energy policy and their impact on budgets and programs.
- The annual EBJ Business Achievement Awards banquet and ceremony.
- Focused sessions and discussion on key industrial markets, government markets, managing risk, HR, and market shifts due to climate policy and clean energy development.
- Ample opportunity to network with peers in a casual setting between sessions or during lunches, and receptions.
This conference program is designed expressly for environmental firm owners and managers, including presidents and CEOs, principals and partners, COOs, operations managers, division managers, CFOs, financial managers, VP/marketing and business development.
EBC Members are offered a special registration rate of $795 (save $200). To register Call Jill Piotrowski at 619-295-7685 ext. 12 to register at the discounted rate. For more information, please go to 2010 SUMMIT INFORMATION