- This event has passed.
Energy, Technology and Environmental Business Association 7th Annual Business Opportunities Conference
October 31, 2006 @ 11:30 am - November 1, 2006 @ 4:10 am
Who Should Attend:
- Companies interested in doing business with federal agencies, either as a prime contractor, teaming partner, or subcontractor;
- Presidents, managers, business developers, and key staff of both large and small businesses interested in growing their revenue locally, nationally and internationally;
- Businesses interested in providing supplies and services to other companies and building teaming relationships to pursue contract opportunities;
- Government agencies and contractors who want to discover new technologies and innovations.
Why You Should Attend:
- Hear national and international speakers provide information on contracting opportunities and how to do business with them;
- Gain valuable insight into how to do business with federal agencies and their management contractors;
- Take advantage of the opportunity to visit the many exhibits and receptions to expand your business network;
- Talk with U.S. Congressional Representatives about your ideas, issues, and concerns;
- Attend the Small Business session to learn about set-aside contracts and the Technical Session to learn about new technologies.
Whether you want to expand your business opportunities, discover new and innovative technical solutions, or market your business to potential clients, this conference is for you!