- This event has passed.
Eighth Annual EBC Construction and Demolition Materials Regional Summit
January 30, 2014 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Massachusetts and the rest of the New England Region continue to lead the nation in management of materials in the solid waste stream. Our region was the first in the nation to develop a robust construction and demolition materials recycling infrastructure. While the industry remains robust, markets for recovered materials remain a challenge. The Eighth Annual EBC Regional Construction and Demolition Materials Recycling Summit will update attendees on the national state of the industry and regional developments in material markets. Come and join the leaders in this important slice of our recycling and materials management infrastructure to learn, share, and celebrate.
- Air & Waste Management Association – New England Section
- Construction and Demolition Recycling Association
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- National Waste and Recycling Association
- Solid Waste Association of North America – Southern New England Chapter
Thomas A. Mackie
Shareholder, Mackie Shea O’Brien, P.C.
Anthony J. Wespiser, P.E.
Managing Engineer, Brown and Caldwell
Vice President of Operations, Bayshore Recycling
Speakers & Panelists
- Benjamin A. Harvey, Executive Vice President, E. L. Harvey & Sons, Inc.
- Patrick Manning, President, Materials Management Group
- Terry Weaver, President, USA Gypsum
- Dan Costello, President, Costello Dismantling
- Bob Cleaves, President & CEO, Biomass Power Association
- Sherill Baldwin, Environmental Analyst, Source Reduction and Recycling, Connecticut DEEP
- Gregory Cooper, MassDEP
- Kurt McNamara, Principal and Founder, Devens Recycling
- Gil Lopes, Jr., President, New England Recycling