- This event has passed.
EEA Public Listening Sessions Series: 11/16-11/20
November 16, 2009 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (EEA) has scheduled six ?listening sessions? to take public input on options for changes in administrative structures and programs to meet environmental goals in light of budget challenges.
Public Private Partnerships
- Tues., Nov. 17, 4-6 p.m., 100 Cambridge St., Boston, 2nd floor Conference Room A-B-C
- Wed., Nov. 18, 4-6 p.m., Governor?s Western Mass. Office, 436 Dwight St., Springfield, Hearing Room
New Regulatory Models
- Tues., Nov. 17, 4-6 p.m., DEP office, 617 Main Street, Worcester
- Fri., Nov. 20, 12 noon-2 p.m., DEP Office, 1 Winter Street, Boston, Washington Street Conference Room 2nd floor
- Mon., Nov. 16, 4-6 p.m., DAR Amherst Office, 101 University Drive, Amherst, Main Conference Room
- Thurs., Nov. 19, 4-6 p.m., 100 Cambridge Street, Boston, 2nd floor, Conference Room B
In addition, written comments may be submitted by mail to EEA Budget Reform Teams, 100 Cambridge St. Suite 900, Boston, MA 02114 or by email to the following addresses: