- This event has passed.
EBI Politics & Policy Summit
November 7, 2019 @ 9:00 am - November 8, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
Presented by Environmental Business International and co-hosted by Hunton Andrews Kurth, EBI’s Policy & Politics Summit will deliver an insider’s perspective on agencies, policy directives, programs, bills on the Hill and the upcoming budget for 2019-2020.
This year, EBI’s Politics & Policy Summit will focus on four different political scenarios for 2020 and the impact they could have in the environmental industries and energy projects.
- Will the House provide some budget riders for Climate Change and Urban Resilience?
- Will there be urban renewal and an increase in the number of city water projects?
- Will there be an intensified battle on EPA Regulations?
- Will there be changes on DoD funding?
- What about the future of energy and environmental initiatives?
- We will also hear our annual update from the major industry associations: NAM, EEI, ACC and NASEO.
Come join 60-80 senior environmental executives in this discussion from Thursday Nov 7 at 12pm to Friday Nov 8 at 3pm.
Designed for government relations, strategic planning, federal markets and business development executives in the energy and environmental industries, EBI’s Politics & Policy Summit provides an outlook on current policy drivers, market drivers, business trends, economic and political issues, and introduces up-to-the-minute newsmakers and key agency decision makers to an interactive audience of senior executives, association leaders and DC insiders.
EBC MEMBERS USE CODE TJVS-7913-DBFA-8912 TO RECEIVE A $200 DISCOUNT