- This event has passed.
EBC Young Professional Development Program: Started From the Bottom, Now We’re Here
December 8, 2015 @ 6:30 pm - October 24, 2021 @ 8:07 am
The EBC Young Environmental Professionals Committee is bringing EBC Board Members into the spotlight to give first-hand advice on advancing your career in the environmental industry. EBC Board Members have a broad range of backgrounds and business roles and want to share their knowledge with you!
This event, part of our ongoing Board Spotlight Series, will give you a chance to learn from Peggy Briggs and Mary Ryan about how they built their practices from the ground up. You will have the opportunity to ask them about their careers and how you can use their lessons to advance your own career. This is an excellent opportunity to network with other professionals in the environmental industry.
Whether you are just starting out or looking to move up in the industry, this event will help you on your way. Listen to the Board Members’ stories, ask any questions you may have, and stick around for a networking hour to discuss what you’ve learned with fellow professionals.
Our other Board Spotlight programs have featured:
- October 2013: Leo Pierre Roy, formerly of VHB, and Ralph Child, Partner at Mintz Levin
- March 2014: Lisa Brothers, President of Nitsch Engineering, and Ruth Silman, Partner at Nixon Peabody
- February 2015: Tom Mackie, Managing Shareholder at Mackie Shea PC, and Mike Scipione, President of Weston & Sampson
- Valerie A. Moore, Attorney, Ferriter Scobbo Rodophele, P.C.
- Matthew H. Snell, Associate, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
- Peggy Briggs, Managing Principal, Epsilon Associates, Inc.
- Mary Ryan, Partner, Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP