- This event has passed.
EBC Young Environmental Professionals Program: Is the grass really greener in the public sector?
March 29, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Join EBC Young Environmental Professionals for a discussion of the public and private sectors from the point of view of fellow young professionals. Our panelists have transitioned between the public and private sectors and will discuss the challenges and surprises that came with the transition, along with the simple differences.
Join us for networking and a moderated discussion, followed by a question and answer session with attendees.
- Rishabh Iyer, Engineer, TRC
- Dennis Moran, P.E., Project Engineer, Tighe & Bond
- Carley Przystac, Water Resource Specialist, VHB
- Annie Bastoni, LEED AP, Stormwater Program Manager, Massachusetts Department of Transportation
- Page Czepiga, Environmental Analyst, Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act Office
- Brian Roden, Environmental Analyst, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Registration, Networking, Refreshments: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (arrive when you can)
Program: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Professional Registration (any company affiliation): $25
Student Registration (full time students only, any school affiliation): $5
Job Seeker (not a student, not working): $5
Online registration is closed.
Walk-in registration is accepted at the door – check or credit card payments accepted. NO CASH. Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 24 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Online registration closes at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 29.