- This event has passed.
EBC Young Environmental Professionals Program: Hello from The Other Side – Advice from Environmental Professionals Who’ve “Made It”
November 2, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The EBC Young Environmental Professionals Committee is bringing EBC Board Members into the spotlight to give first-hand advice on advancing your career in the environmental industry. EBC Board Members have a broad range of backgrounds and business roles and want to share their knowledge with you!
This event, part of our ongoing Board Spotlight Series, will give you a chance to learn from Seth Jaffe and Catherine Finneran – how they grew their careers, what kind of connections they have made, and advice they have for young professionals. You will have the opportunity to ask them about their careers and how you can use their “lessons learned” to advance your own career. This is an excellent opportunity to network with other professionals in the environmental industry.
Whether you are just starting out or looking to move up in the industry, this event will help you on your way. Listen to the Board Members’ stories, ask any questions you may have, and stick around for a networking hour to discuss what you’ve learned with fellow professionals.
- Natalie Johnson, Ph.D., Senior Scientist, Exponent
- Ariette Schierz, Ph.D., Senior Scientist, Exponent
- Catherine Finneran, Director, Environmental Affairs, Eversource Energy
- Seth Jaffe, Partner, Foley Hoag LLP
Our other Board Spotlight programs have featured:
- October 2013: Leo Pierre Roy, formerly of VHB and former EBC Board Member, and Ralph Child, Partner at Mintz Levin
- March 2014: Lisa Brothers, President of Nitsch Engineering, and Ruth Silman, Partner at Nixon Peabody
- February 2015: Tom Mackie, Managing Shareholder at Mackie Shea PC, and Mike Scipione, President of Weston & Sampson
- December 8, 2015: Peggy Briggs, Managing Principal of Epsilon Associates, Inc. and Mary Ryan, Partner with Nutter McClennen & Fish LLP
Registration, Networking, and Refreshments: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Program: 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Networking and Refreshments: 7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Registration Fee: $15
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on October 31 for a refund. No shows will be charged.
Online registration is now closed. Email [email protected] for more information.