- This event has passed.
EBC YEP Enviro101: Wastewater
April 29, 2010 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
What happens to your water once it goes down the drain? The EBC Young Environmental Professional committee is hosting an Environ101 focusing on wastewater, featuring young professional speakers from EBC member companies. The panel discussion will include topics such as design, installation, and maintenance of sanitary and industrial wastewater treatment systems, which are an integral part in maintaining water quality in New England and around the world.
The Enviro101 series is designed to provide an overview of the areas that are most significant to the EBC community. It is also an opportunity for young professionals to gain speaking experience by presenting to their peers in a supportive forum, and like all our events, is an excellent opportunity for networking and building new business relationships. This is our third installation in the series.
- Travis Wheeler, Environmental Scientist, Capaccio Environmental Engineering
- Joshua Fawson, EIT, Environmental Engineer, Capaccio Environmental Engineering
- Lucy Hayes, Civil Engineer, Woodard & Curran
Steven Mach, P.E., Civil Engineer, Woodard & Curran
- John B. McAllister, P.E., Project Engineer, Norfolk Ram Group, LLC
- Michael Paulin, P.E., Project Manager, Weston & Sampson
- Corey Repucci, P.E., Project Manager, Weston & Sampson
5:30-6:00 Networking and Reception