- This event has passed.
EBC Wind Energy Seminar: The Emerging Regulatory Environment for Offshore Wind Energy
March 25, 2009 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Thank you to our Member Company, Foley Hoag LLP, for hosting this program at their facility.
This EBC Offshore Wind Energy Program will provide an update on the emerging offshore wind Federal and state regulatory programs and proposed projects in New England. The Program will include an update on Federal Waters, including the Mineral Management Service?s Final Rule for an Alternative Energy Use Program and the latest developments regarding the Cape Wind project. In addition presentation will address New England state program activities and other specific offshore wind projects.
- Maureen Bornhardt, Manager, Alternative Energy, Minerals Management Service
- Greg Watson, Senior Advisor for Clean Energy Technology, EEA
- Mark Rodgers, Communications Director, Cape Wind Associates
- Doug Pfeister, Regulatory Manager, Bluewater Wind
- Deerin Babb-Brott, MA Assistant Secretary for Ocean and Coastal Zone Mgmt
- Grover Fugate, Executive Director, RI Coastal Resources Management Council
- Chris Wissemann, CEO, Deepwater Wind
- Don Perkins, Co-Chair, Maine Governor Baldacci?s Ocean Energy Task Force