- This event has passed.
EBC Wind Energy Matchmaking Forum
February 5, 2010 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
The EBC Wind Energy Matchmaking Forum will provide an opportunity for all companies involved in Wind Energy to learn about each others? projects, equipment, and services and to facilitate collaboration. Learn first-hand about the services or equipment provided from various businesses involved in wind energy in New England. This will be especially useful for companies interested in getting their team together and procuring certain equipment or services for future private and government wind projects.
- Is your company in the process of developing/planning a wind energy project?
- Does your company produce or sell equipment for wind energy projects?
- Does your company provide consulting and legal services for wind energy projects?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then plan to participate in the EBC Wind Energy Matchmaking Program scheduled for February 5, 2010.
Who should participate:
- Energy Developers
- Construction Contractors
- Energy Companies
- Transmission Developers
- Electrical Companies
This event will also provide an opportunity for companies to showcase their project, equipment or service with a table-top display.
To participate, you have four options:
- Register to be a presenter. Each presenter will be scheduled to make a 5 minute presentation on their project, equipment or service.
- Register to showcase your company with a tabletop display (this registration includes one staff person).
- Register to attend to listen to the company presentations or provide additional staffing if your company is showcasing
- Register to be a sponsor at the Platinum, Gold or Silver level. For more information on sponsorship, click here.
This matchmaking event will consist of a series of 5-minute presentations by participating companies, followed by networking opportunities. This is a “must attend” event to help all firms develop strategic alliances for wind energy projects.
PowerPoint Submission: All presenters must submit a one-page PowerPoint presentation to the EBC in advance, no later than Wednesday, February 3, 2010 via email to [email protected]. Please make the email subject: “Matchmaking Presentation”.
Light refreshments will be provided. Each attendee will receive a detailed handout of all participating companies with contact information and services/equipment provided.