The Environmental Business Council New England and WilmerHale invite you to an evening reception with federal and state offshore wind regulators to discuss the recent developments in wind energy in New England and the opportunities and challenges associated with offshore wind development.
This gathering will take place immediately following Day 2 of the American Wind Energy Association’s Offshore Wind Conference taking place here in Boston.
This networking event will be held on Tuesday, October 22 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at WilmerHale at 60 State Street, Boston.
Check-in and Networking start at 6:00 p.m. Wine and light refreshments will be served.
Starting at 6:30 p.m., brief remarks will be made by senior-level officials, including:
- James Bennett, Project Manager, Renewable Energy, Bureau of Offshore Energy Management
- Seth Kaplan, Director, Permitting & Development, Mayflower Wind
- Robert LaBelle, (Retired) Dept Assoc. Director, Offshore, BOEM
- Matthew Morrissey, Head of New England Markets, Ørsted US Offshore Wind
- Stephen Pike, CEO, Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC)
- Curt Spalding, Professor of Practice, Institute at Brown for Environmental Society
- Lars Thaaning Pedersen, Chief Executive Officer, Vineyard Wind
- Kathleen Theoharides, Secretary, EOEEA, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Additional officials to be announced shortly.
Registration is complimentary. Please follow the link below to register.REGISTER NOW
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.