*Please note the updated location of this program: Greenberg Traurig, One International Place, Boston (this program is no longer being held at CDM Smith in Boston).
View the Attendee List
U.S EPA and MassDEP jointly issued the final Massachusetts Small MS4 General Permit April 13, 2016, effective July 1, 2017. This EBC Water Resources program will feature regulatory and technical discussions by U.S. EPA, MassDEP, and stormwater professionals, summarizing the final permit requirements, implementation schedule, impacts to MS4 communities, and tools needed to prepare.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Virginia (Ginny) Roach, P.E., Vice President, CDM Smith
- Fred Civian, Stormwater Coordinator, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Paul Starratt. P.E., Westford Town Engineer; Northern Middlesex Stormwater Collaborative (NMSC)
- David M. Webster, Chief, Water Permits Branch, U.S. EPA Region 1
- John Woodsmall, Director of Public Works, Town of Holden; Central Massachusetts Regional Stormwater Coalition (CMRSWC)
Final Agenda – Water Resources Program – Final Massachusetts Municipal Storm Sewer General Permit Program