EBC Water Resources Committee Meeting with Guest Speaker: Division Director Rebecca Weidman, Division of Watershed Management
This is part one of a series of three EBC Water Resources Committee Meetings with the leadership of the Bureau of Water Resources and the three key division directors in the bureau of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection. This first meeting will feature the Division Director of the Division of Watershed Management, Rebecca Weidman. Ms. Weidman will discuss drinking water, the Water Management Act, and surface water quality monitoring, assessment, and standards.
The following meetings in this series are scheduled for:
- October 13: EBC Water Resources Committee Meeting with Guest Speaker: Division Director David Ferris, Division of Watershed Permitting
- November 16: EBC Water Resources Committee Meeting with Guest Speaker: Division Director Lealdon Langley, Division of Wetlands & Waterways
This is an EBC Member only committee meeting – EBC Members are welcome to invite guests. Find out more about the EBC Water Resources Committee.
Introduction & Panel Moderator
- Elizabeth Mason, Attorney, McLane Middleton
Overview of MassDEP Bureau of Water Resources
- Douglas Fine, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Water Resources, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Briefing on Programs and Priorities of the MassDEP Division of Watershed Management
- Rebecca Weidman, Division Director, Division of Watershed Management, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Registration: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Meeting: 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
This is an EBC Member only event. If you are a non-member and are interested in participating in this meeting, please call or email Diana Phethean, EBC Membership & Marketing Coordinator.
Please register in advance as your name will need to be added to the security list for entrance to the office.