- This event has passed.
EBC Water Resources Committee Meeting with Guest Speaker: Division Director Lealdon Langley, Division of Wetlands & Waterways
November 16, 2016 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 am EST
This is part three of a series of three EBC Water Resources Committee Meetings with the leadership of the Bureau of Water Resources and the three key division directors in the bureau of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection. This last meeting will feature the Division Director of the Division of Wetlands & Waterways, Lealdon Langley. Mr. Langley will discuss wetlands, Chapter 91, and Dredge 401 WQC.
The first two meetings in this series are scheduled for:
- September 15: EBC Water Resources Committee Meeting with Guest Speaker: Division Director Rebecca Weidman, Division of Watershed Management
- October 13: EBC Water Resources Committee Meeting with Guest Speaker: Division Director David Ferris, Division of Watershed Permitting
This is an EBC Member only committee meeting – EBC Members are welcome to invite guests. Find out more about the EBC Water Resources Committee.
Introduction & Panel Moderator
- Elizabeth Mason, Attorney, McLane Middleton
Overview of MassDEP Bureau of Water Resources
- Douglas Fine, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Water Resources, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Briefing on Programs and Priorities of the MassDEP Division of Watershed Management
- Lealdon Langley, Division Director, Division of Wetlands & Waterways, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Registration: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Meeting: 8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
This is an EBC Member only event. If you are a non-member and are interested in participating in this meeting, please call or email Diana Phethean, EBC Membership & Marketing Coordinator.
Email: [email protected]
Please register in advance as your name will need to be added to the security list for entrance to the office.