EBC Virtual Lunch Time Conversation: The Impact of COVID-19 on the Environmental Industry in New England
What impact is COVID-19 having on the environmental industry in New England? Panelists will discuss how restrictions have impacted operations, business continuity, agency engagement, and new opportunities.
Join this EBC virtual lunch time conversation to discuss strategies for moving forward post COVID-19 with the panelists.
- Michael Scipione, Chief Executive Officer, Weston & Sampson
- Peggy Briggs, Managing Principal, Epsilon Associates, Inc.
- Robert D. Cox, Jr., Managing Partner, Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- Patricia Pinto, Senior Vice President & Principal, Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc.
- Patrick Sheehan, President and Chief Executive Officer, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
Webinar: 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through June 1||After June 1|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Please note that refunds are not available after June 3, 2020. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 3.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.