This EBC TSCA webinar will focus on the evolutionary changes in assessment, abatement, disposal and risk assessment associated with PCBs in building materials. What kinds of changes have we seen in the realm of PCBs in building materials over the last decade?
A robust discussion with the audience will conclude the program.
EBC has applied for 2.0 technical credit hours from the Massachusetts LSP Board for this webinar. EBC will inform attendees after the next LSP Board meeting regarding the status of these credits. Credit has not yet been approved.
- Frank Ricciardi, P.E., LSP, Chair, EBC TSCA & Emerging Contaminants Committee; Vice President, Weston & Sampson
- Timothy J. Snay, LSP, LEP, Principal, Vice President/Senior Scientist, Ransom Consulting, LLC
Risk Assessment Updates
- Stephen Zemba, Ph.D., P.E., Project Director, Sanborn, Head & Associates
PCB-Containing Building Materials Disposal
- Pete Long, Strategic Account Manager, Heritage Environmental Services
Demonstrating Excluded PCB Product in Paint
- Frank Ricciardi, P.E., LSP, Vice President, Weston & Sampson
Webinar: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through June 26||After June 26|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Please note that refunds are not available after June 30, 2020. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, June 30.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.