This EBC TSCA/PCB webinar will present a review of the variety of available transportation and disposal options for both PCB Remediation waste and PCB Bulk product waste. Many factors influence the selection of both the transportation method as well as the disposal options. This webinar will address the most critical factors that need to be evaluated early in the project planning phase, issues that include disposal location, season of the year, disposal activity, shipment method (rail vs truck), facility profiling/acceptance, and shipping restrictions. Presenters include representatives from Subtitle D landfills who will discuss their approval process and criteria. In addition, representatives from Subtitle C and TSCA facilities will also review their profile process, approval criteria and discuss the logistics of rail transportation.
Final Agenda – TSCA Webinar – Managing PCB Waste – Disposal Site Requirements
The objective of this webinar is to enhance knowledge of the process, options, and the requirements to streamline the process both from a logistics and schedule standpoint.
A robust panel discussion with the audience will conclude the webinar.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Certificates are automatically provided via email link for registered attendees at the conclusion of the webinar.
Thank you to our Silver Sponsors
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsor
- Steve Cross, Strategic Accounts Manager, Heritage Environmental Services, LLC
Approval Guidelines for the Waste Management Inc – Turnkey Facility
- Jason Barroso, Senior Industrial Account Manager, Waste Management, Inc.
Disposal Options and Pre-Planning Considerations for Casella
- Scott Sampson, Landfill Sales & Account Mgr., Casella Waste Systems, Inc.
Waste Characterization & Acceptance Considerations for Casella
- Ann Santell, Senior Special Waste Approval Manager, Casella Waste Systems, Inc.
Transportation & Disposal Solutions from Start to Finish – US Ecology
- Jim Belcastro, Senior Account Executive, US Ecology
Managing Project Waste: Preplanning & Post-Project Delivery – Clean Harbors
- John McNally, National Product Line VP – Project Services – Northeast, Clean Harbors
TSCA, RCRA/TSCA & PFAS/TSCA waste by Rail to WM Emelle, Alabama
- John Rhyne, Sr., Industrial Account Manager, Waste Management
Effective Intermodal Rail Shipments – Heritage Environmental Services
- Pete Long, Strategic Account Manager, Heritage Environmental Services, LLC