- David Adams, P.E., Senior Vice President, Sanborn Head & Associates
Solid Waste Management Issues for Massachusetts
- John Fischer, Branch Chief, Bureau of Air & Waste, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Solid Waste Management Issues for Maine
- Paula Clark, Director, Division of Materials Management, Bureau of Remediation and Waste Management, Maine Department of Environmental Protection
Solid Waste Management Issues for Rhode Island
- Mark Dennen, Supervisor, Office of Waste Management, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
Solid Waste Management Issues for Vermont
- Dennis Fekert, Certification Section Chief, Solid Waste Management Program, Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation
Following the Speaker Presentations will be a Panel Discussion moderated by David Adams of Sanborn Head & Associates.
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
If registration occurs ——–>,Through May 1,After May 1
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 1 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 2. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.