- This event has passed.
EBC Solid Waste Program: Third Party O&M Inspections of Solid Waste Facilities
October 23, 2014 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am
This EBC program will focus on the new Third Party Operation & Maintenance (O&M) Inspection requirements of Solid Waste Facilities in Massachusetts, found at 310 CMR 19.018(6). A panel discussion format will be used to review the third party O&M inspection requirements that are to be initiated on January 1, 2015. The panel will review the performance standards, frequency of inspections, reporting, record-keeping requirements and procedures found within 310 CMR 19.018(6) and (8). Solid waste representatives from Massachusetts to sit on the panel discussion will include staff from regulatory, private industry, and environmental consulting divisions of the solid waste industry.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hour). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Phillip Jagoda, P.E., Project Manager, Civil and Environmental Consultants, Inc.
- Mark Fairbrother, Environmental Analyst, MassDEP
- Paul Emond, Environmental Engineer, MassDEP
- Steven Melloni, Regional Landfill Manager, Covanta Energy
- Jaclyn Caceci, Project Manager, Tighe & Bond
Visit the Presentations section of the EBC website to view the available presentations from this program.