Connect with our program partners!
- For SWANA SNE chapter programs visit sneswana.org
- For MassRecycle programs and news visit massrecycle.org
- For NWRA news, updates and events visit wasterecycling.org
PFAS continues to rear its head in the solid waste industry, raising questions about what new burdens are in store for waste management facilities, waste water treatment plants, and other solid waste management facilities. This EBC Solid Waste Management program will update attendees on new and developing PFAS regulations, the insidious nature of PFAS in all things waste, current technologies in PFAS destruction, and what the future holds for both.
There will be ample time for open discussion with attendees during the program.
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsor
- Gretchen Carey, LEED Green Associate, Recycling & Organics Coordinator, Republic Services
- Stephen Sakakeeny, Principal, SAK Environmental LLC
- Bethany Card, Director, Environmental and Regulatory Affairs, Massachusetts Water Resources Authority (MWRA)
- Pete Long, Strategic Account Manager, Heritage Environmental Services Inc.
- Heather Tenney, TURA Program Manager, Massachusetts Toxic Use Reduction Institute
- Stephen Zemba, Ph.D., P.E., Project Director, Sanborn, Head & Associates
Webinar: 9:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through July 10||After July 10|
|SWANA SNE Member:||$70||$90|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Please note that refunds are not available after July 14, 2020. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 8:45 a.m. on Tuesday, July 14.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.