Thank you to our Silver Sponsors
This EBC Solid Waste program will provide an opportunity for State Solid Waste Directors from four of the six New England states to give their perspectives on the five most critical solid waste management issues facing their respective states. Following these presentations, the Directors will participate on a panel and discuss the future of solid waste management in New England. View the Attendee List
This is an unbeatable opportunity to gain a regional perspective of solid waste management and how each state’s management impacts your business.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- David Adams, Senior Vice President, Sanborn Head
Solid Waste Management Issues for Massachusetts
- John Fischer, Branch Chief, Bureau of Air & Waste, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Solid Waste Management Issues for New Hampshire
- Michael Wimsatt, Director, Waste Management Division, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
Solid Waste Management Issues for Rhode Island
- Mark Dennen, Supervisor, Office of Waste Management, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
Solid Waste Management Issues for Vermont
- Cathy Jamieson, Solid Waste Program Manager, Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation
Final Agenda – Solid Waste Management Program New England Regional Conference of State Solid Waste Directors