This EBC Solid Waste program will provide an opportunity for State Solid Waste Directors from six New England states to give their perspectives on the five most critical solid waste management issues facing their respective states and the region. Following these presentations, the Directors will participate on a panel and discuss the future challenges of solid waste management in New England.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Program Chair & Moderator:
- Steve Wright, Vice President, Sanborn Head & Associates
New England State Solid Waste Directors:
- Paula Clark, Director, Division of Materials Management, Bureau of Remediation and Waste Management, Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- Greg Cooper, Division Director, Business Compliance and Recycling, Bureau of Air & Waste, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Mark Dennen, Supervisor, Office of Waste Management, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
- Robert Isner, Director, Waste Engineering and Enforcement Division, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
- Cathy Jamieson, Solid Waste Program Manager, Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation
- Michael Wimsatt, Director, Waste Management Division, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
Following the Speaker Presentations will be a Panel Discussion moderated by Steve Wright of Sanborn Head.
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through May 29||Through June 10||After June 10|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, June 10 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 11. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.