- Gretchen Carey, LEED Green Associate, Recycling & Organics Coordinator, Republic Services
- Thomas Mackie, Esq., Vice Chair, Strategic Planning, EBC Board of Directors; Managing Shareholder, Mackie Shea, P.C.
New Market Opportunities for Waste and Recycling in New England
- Craig Stuart-Paul, Chief Executive, Fiberight
Layered Approach: Recycling Organics and Managing Municipal Solid Waste to Highest and Best Use
- Debra Darby, Program & Marketing Director, Organix Solutions
Renescience- An Enzymatic Approach to the Recycling of Mixed Waste
- Simon Chignell, Head of Project Development – United States, Ørsted Green Waste Solutions
Innovation in Separation: Untapped value from MSW
- Peter Vinall, Co-Founder & President, Sustane Technologies
The Tinghu District Solid Waste Master Plan: Yancheng City, Jiangsu Province, China
- George Aronson, Principal, CommonWealth Resource Management Corporation (CRMC)
Synova’s Solution for Waste-to-Energy
- Bram van der Drift, Chief Technology Officer, Synova Power
A Powerful & Intelligent Robotic Revolution
- Rainer Rehn, Chief Compliance Officer, ZenRobotics Ltd.
Following the Speaker Presentations will be a Panel Discussion moderated by Thomas Mackie of Mackie Shea, P.C.