This EBC Solid Waste Conference will provide an update on the management of municipal solid waste in Massachusetts. This program will pull together presentations by key municipal solid waste disposal players from Massachusetts, including private and public disposal facilities, and address issues that include existing and planned solid waste disposal capacity, new and developing initiatives, market pricing and trends. Plan now so you don’t miss this must-attend EBC Massachusetts Solid Waste Management Program.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (4.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- David A. Murphy, Vice President, Tighe & Bond
- Steve Changaris, Northeast Regional Manager, National Waste & Recycling Association
- John Farese, Casella Waste Systems
- Terry Grady, Municipal Services Manager, Republic Waste
- Ben Harvey, President, E. L. Harvey & Sons, Inc.
- Gary Moran, Deputy Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Margretta E. Morris, Vice President, Materials Management & Community Affairs, Covanta