- This event has passed.
EBC Solar Energy Matchmaking Forum
June 2, 2011 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
This EBC Solar Energy Matchmaking Forum will provide an opportunity for all companies involved in Solar Energy to learn about each others’ projects, equipment, services and technologies in order to facilitate collaboration in the development of solar projects. Each presenter is allotted a five minute presentation time accompanied by one PowerPoint slide to inform the attendees about the company’s products and/or services. Learn first-hand about the services or equipment provided from various businesses involved in solar energy in New England. This forum will be especially useful for companies and municipalities interested in getting their team together and procuring the required equipment or services for future private and government solar projects.
- Is your company in the process of developing/planning a solar energy project?
- Does your company produce or sell equipment for solar energy projects?
- Does your company provide consulting, legal or financial services for solar energy projects?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, plan to participate in this EBC Solar Energy Matchmaking Forum.
Who should participate:
- Consultants and Engineers
- Energy Developers
- Construction Contractors
- Energy Companies
- Transmission Developers
- Electrical Companies
- Financing Agents
- Technology Developers
- Solar Installers
8:15 a.m. Company Presentations
- Charles Vansant, Golder Associates
- Doug Bacon, Meteocontrol
- Adam Braillard, Prince Lobel
- Karen Cruz, Shaw Consultants International
- Jonathan Klavens, Klavens Law Group P.C.
- Joe Walsh, Lime Energy
8:45 a.m. Networking – Visit Showcasing Companies
9:15 a.m. Company Presentations
- Andrew Kleenman, Mercury Solar Systems
- Kyle McKinney, Global Insurance Network
- Lech Gorecki, LMG Trade LLC
- Andrew Reed, Borrego Solar
- Jeffrey Haydock, Waterline Alternative Energies
- John Arata, Carbon Finance Strategies
9:45 a.m. Networking – Visit Showcasing Companies
10:15 a.m. Company Presentations
- Lori Ribeiro, Nexamp
- Dylan Connelly, SPG Solar
- Patrick Dowdall & Brian Murphy, Global Renewable Solutions, LLC
- Steve Black
- Mimi Zhang, Sustainable Energy Advantage
Andrew Belden, Meister Consultants Group, Inc.
- Stephen G. Campbell, Tetra Tech EC
10:45 a.m. Networking – Visit Showcasing Companies
11:15 a.m. Company Presentations
- Maria Robinson, Con Edison Development
- Natalie Wiener, Solectria Renwables
- Aidan Foley, SunEdison
- Mike Balmer, Willis of Massachusetts, Inc.
11:30 a.m. Networking – Visit Showcasing Companies
12:00 p.m. Adjourn