- This event has passed.
EBC Solar Energy Matchmaking Forum
May 23, 2012 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
This EBC Solar Energy Matchmaking Forum will provide an opportunity for all companies involved in Solar Energy to learn about each others’ projects, equipment, services and technologies in order to facilitate collaboration in the development of solar projects. Learn first-hand about the services or equipment provided from various businesses involved in solar energy in New England. This forum will be especially useful for companies and municipalities interested in getting their team together and procuring the required equipment or services for future private and government solar projects.
- Is your company in the process of developing/planning a solar energy project?
- Does your company produce or sell equipment for solar energy projects?
- Does your company provide consulting, legal or financial services for solar energy projects?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, plan to participate in this EBC Solar Energy Matchmaking Forum scheduled for May 23, 2012.
Who should participate:
- Consultants and Engineers
- Energy Developers
- Construction Contractors
- Energy Companies
- Transmission Developers
- Electrical Companies
- Financing Agents
- Technology Developers
- Solar Installers
This event will also provide an opportunity for companies to showcase their project, equipment or service with a table-top display.
To participate, you have four options:
- Register to be a presenter. Each presenter will be scheduled to make a 5 minute presentation on their project, equipment or service.
- Register to showcase your company with a tabletop display (this registration includes one staff person).
- Register to attend to listen to the company presentations or provide additional staffing if your company is showcasing
- Register to be a sponsor at the Platinum, Gold or Silver level.
This matchmaking event will consist of a series of 5-minute presentations by participating companies, followed by networking opportunities. This is a “must attend” event to help all firms develop strategic alliances for solar energy projects.