- This event has passed.
EBC Social Media Program: Utilizing LinkedIn as a Business Tool
March 18, 2014 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am
Following on the popular EBC social media seminars in 2012 and 2013, this EBC Social Media Program will look at LinkedIn and where it fits into the social media marketing mix in the environmental industry. You will learn about LinkedIn for business development; technical tips and tricks for engagement in Groups, via Company Pages and Personal Profiles; and hear case examples of success. Our interactive panel format will give you the chance to ask questions and learn from the panelists and the audience.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Director of Marketing, TRC
PR/Social Media Manager, TRC
- Susan Shelby, President and CEO, Rhino Public Relations
- Eric Wilson, Director of Social Media, New England Real Estate Journal
- Aurora Cammarata, VP of Business Development and Marketing, Timberline Construction Company
- Bill Mack, SVP, New England Construction, Jones Lang LaSalle Construction
- Bill Johnson, Client Development Manager, Terracon Consulting, Inc.