This EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Program on sediment dredging will help those who have remediation and/or infrastructure issues requiring sediment removal. The program will provide guidance on how owners can manage legal and financial risks associated with each phase of a dredging project. A representative from the US Army Corps of Engineers will be on hand to provide an overview of typical permitting processes for dredging projects. Consultants will discuss strategies to manage costs and potential liabilities during implementation of remediation and infrastructure projects. Contractors will discuss management of long-term liability associated with disposal of dredged materials. View the Attendee List
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Kristine Carbonneau, Sediment Technologist, CH2M
- Joseph M. Jeray, P.E., Geotechnical Engineer, Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.
- James J. Brinkman, P.E., Senior Engineer, Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.
- Steve Clough, Ph.D., Senior Environmental Toxicologist, Haley & Aldrich, Inc.
- Norm Farris, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Lew Conley, Senior Project Manager, J.F. Brennan Company, Inc.
- Bob Garrity, P.E., Principal Engineer, CH2M
The presentation from the EBC Site Remediation & Redevelopment Program: Sediment Dredging at Remediation Sites can be viewed below. Presentations are not available for download.