View the Attendee List
This EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Program on Brownfields Development in Massachusetts will inform you on the recent updates with various aspects of the Massachusetts Brownfields program.
With the strong real estate and financial markets, Brownfields projects are moving ahead on even the most challenging projects in Massachusetts. This EBC program will begin with presentations designed to provide an update on Federal and Commonwealth of Massachusetts Brownfields programs, including regulatory and funding changes. In addition, panelists will touch upon practical challenges and solutions to developing Brownfield sites. The panel will then explore existing incentives, including the Massachusetts Brownfields Tax Credits, for future Brownfields projects. The panelists will draw from their professional knowledge in the environmental science, development, and tax credit consulting industries to give an overview of the recent updates regarding Brownfields projects in Massachusetts. Active participation in the discussion from the attendees will be encouraged throughout the morning.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours).
Massachusetts LSP Continuing Education Credits are approved for 2.5 continuing education credits from the Massachusetts LSP Board under Course Number 1552.
- Matt Robbins, Practice Leader – Engineering, Construction, and Remediation, TRC
- Melina Ambrosino, Vice President of Operations, Cherrytree Group, LLC
- Kerry Bowie, Brownfields Coordinator, MassDEP
- David Bancroft, Community Development, MassDevelopment
- Frank Gardner, Brownfields Coordinator, U.S. EPA – Region 1
- Warren Kirshenbaum, President, Cherrytree Group, LLC
- Kelley Race, PG, LSP, Brownfields Program Manager, TRC
- Rich Relich, Arch Street Development
Final Agenda – EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Program – Massachusetts Brownfields Update